by Margaux Williamson
1. I would like Owen Wilson to write another movie with Wes Anderson. Those movies make the world a little bit better.
2. I would like to see “Kick-Ass” again, but directed by someone else. I would like to see it through another director’s eyes. It is one of the best origin stories I have ever seen, but maybe too sadistic to recommend to anyone. It would be way more interesting than putting out “Kick-Ass 2” and I would be curious to see if another director would create the same results. Though I think Nicolas Cage and that little girl should play the same characters.
3. I don’t think the men in Judd Apatow movies need to grow up – they just need to hang out with women who have also “not grown up”. Funnier. I think Juliette Lewis would be a good place to start.
4. Speaking of which, more movies from Charlene Yi, please.
5. I would like to watch a reality-style movie staring Kristin Chenoweth, Craig Robinson and Joaquin Phoenix. I have a feeling that they don’t need anyone to write them lines.
6. It would be good if someone made a new movie using the footage from “The Matrix 2/3”. I would like to watch that movie.
7. I think Leonardo DiCaprio needs to try a comedy next.
8. I think Hollywood should have a big awesome conference on racism, sexism, classism and stupidity. I’m not pointing any fingers, but I am saying that conferences can be fun.